All I can say is "I love my pellet stove"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickyrick

Feeling the Heat
Oct 23, 2009
Western MA/ Eastern NY
On sat am the stove didn't light at 4 am as programmed. Took the time to do a cleaning even though it didn't need it. Still no light up. Ok either bad pellets as they had come out of a wet bag or as I suspected bad igniter. After a quick temp check yup bad ignighter. Manual lit and the stove was running fine.

Monday called Best Fire in Albany ny and asked about a replacement. Well not only did they have it in stock but they handed me it under the 3 year warrantee which he asked for the serial number to check it it was covered. So they took care of me very well and in 20 minutes everything is back together and stove lit perfect.

Love my stove and like the local dealers. They can be what makes your life easier.

Sheesh Rick I can remember your install thread, doesn't seem like 3 years already.

Good to hear they took care of ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.