all my wood stacks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

relax

sharing more pictures with my wood pals

Attachments

• 013-001.jpg
    013-001.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 708
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 733
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 697
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 701
That's alotta wood. What are you using to cover your stacks?
Dang, I just looked closer! That building is full too!!!
Nice Work.
How much do you burn a year?

Wow. I thought what you had in your other pictures the other day were alot.
+1- how much you burn a season?

:gulp: Nice work! How much do you have? Roughly?

thanks steve it holds many cord.. we boun about 4to 5 cord per year ,the last 2 winters wo burned about 10 months ,it was cold in N>D> we have about 20 to 23 cord just guessing...

Zim, that is sweet to have that much wood on hand. We used to do that until getting the Fireview which cut our wood needs in half. Burning only 3 cord a year we don't keep quite so much on hand now.

how many Sf do you heat and at what temp do keep those Sf i keep enuff on hand so if i can not cut due it some unforseen injury that keeps me from cutting ,the wife has enuff to get her by for a few years..

Thats beautiful country. Nice piece of land. I have been trying to convince my wife to move to Fargo for years and she wont. Would love to buy me some land and a nice farm house in ND, she wont leave NY, cant take the Brooklyn out of her.

Awesome!
Never have to much fire wood :)
Nice set up, nice covers, nice sheds.
Thanks for sharing, Great pictures!

dennis how many sf do you heat,i

katwill has your wife been to fargo,know we are pretty layed back here ,maybe she got word all we want to do here is hunt fish and play with our wood.keeps me busy,good luck on changing her mind.. :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.