All nighter tiny moe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2015
LI, NY
hi I am new to this site and wood stoves. I just installed a Tiny Moe in my fireplace with a new 6" SS liner. I have been burning a few fires and it drafts really well. My question is how often should I have to add wood to the fire? I realize it is s small stove but it still seems like it is burning it really fast. Thanks

Good luck with your new stove. You will really enjoy the heat that it will put out especially on those cold nights. All nighters are great wood stoves and with a blower installed they are even better. One draw back is they are hungry stoves. My mid moe takes a lot of wood, so if you have wood to keep it going you will be all set [emoji106]. Hope this helps, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.