all re-stacked finally.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecocavalier02

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2008
ct
well after a few weeks i got about 9 cords re-stacked and tidy up. still got some more to clean up then start splitting. trying to get it all situated so i can plant some grass in the back yard this spring.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 432
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 417
Nice. Work well done. I too need to plant seed. This winters back yard working destroyed it. How long does 9 cords last you?

Backwoods said:
Nice. Work well done. I too need to plant seed. This winters back yard working destroyed it. How long does 9 cords last you?
thats should be good for the next 3 years. but i also have about 2 cords of just chunks and uglies i use for warm weather and shoulder season.

Bobby looks like you have been busy, bro.....looking good. Grass looks like hell in our back yard after every winter, too. Especially since we do maple syrup back there and in the coming weeks, if we get more rain, it will be a mudhole. Grass will grow back, it always does.

Scotty Overkill said:
Bobby looks like you have been busy, bro.....looking good. Grass looks like hell in our back yard after every winter, too. Especially since we do maple syrup back there and in the coming weeks, if we get more rain, it will be a mudhole. Grass will grow back, it always does.
yeah well mine was never anything special. but after a trees service got there bucket truck stuck in my yard while trying to get to the neighbors trees and them driving the skid steer around it made for a real mess. they were suppose to do it when it was frozen. oh well

ecocavalier02 said:
well after a few weeks i got about 9 cords re-stacked and tidy up. still got some more to clean up then start splitting. trying to get it all situated so i can plant some grass in the back yard this spring.

Nice job Eco, last year our front yard took a beating so we hit it hard with grass seed. Looks like summer your way.

zap

Nice job. Looks really good.
Now that you are ahead, you only need to process a years supply to stay 2 years ahead. Bet that feels good ;)

bogydave said:
Nice job. Looks really good.
Now that you are ahead, you only need to process a years supply to stay 2 years ahead. Bet that feels good ;)
yeah it does. but ill cut and split more than that. right now i have probably just about 3 cords in rounds that need to be split. plus probably another 2 or so in log form. which might actually end up milling some boards out of though will see. need to get that saw first. ;-) plus i cut another 2 cords for my dad and neighbor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.