All you guys finding great deals on Craigslist.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$7000.00 worth of wood... maybe I'll go get it:rolleyes:
They are assuming $300 per cord (if there is really 25 cords) Pretty steep for unprepared and unsplit and dried logs.

$7000.00 worth of wood... maybe I'll go get it:rolleyes:
Ya, I think some one is overestimating there, if It's worth that much, why is it not sold already, instead of giving it away now, looks like it's been cut for a while.
Anyway, called the guy, going to get a load tomorrow, I can only haul about half a cord at once, with out over loading, so I may go back again.

HDRock - Borrow or rent a trailer and get busy. No crowns to fight through -you are in heaven!

Hell, they give redwood away around here! http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/zip/3660120304.html

Heres an 046 for $400: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/3659257611.html

How about a ms180 for $75? http://muncie.craigslist.org/grd/3607240193.html

Maybe I need to start playing the hearth.com middleman for saw acquisitions.

I'm at work or I could probably blow some serious minds with my finds. Bottom line is have the cash at home waiting, be the first guy to call, make sure the truck is full of gas and you will get some deals.

Just talked to the guy with the wood, couldn't get a hold of him earlier and I didn't have address,
any way

He said his wife wrote the add and that's why it ended up being misleading , he doesn't know much about fire wood, he is thinking he is going to get 50 bucks a FACE CORD, for logs, I thought he was giving it away , or selling real cheep, that's what the add sounds like , I said I could maybe give $60 for full a cord.
Suppose to call me back, after he thinks about it, I told him he is overestimating what it's worth, also told him I could get a cord of logs delivered for $100 but that's just cuz I saw an add on CL for that.
Whats the going rate for for a cord of logs in your area???

Just talked to the guy with the wood, couldn't get a hold of him earlier and I didn't have address,
any way

He said his wife wrote the add and that's why it ended up being misleading , he doesn't know much about fire wood, he is thinking he is going to get 50 bucks a FACE CORD, for logs, I thought he was giving it away , or selling real cheep, that's what the add sounds like , I said I could maybe give $60 for full a cord.
Suppose to call me back, after he thinks about it, I told him he is overestimating what it's worth, also told him I could get a cord of logs delivered for $100 but that's just cuz I saw an add on CL for that.
Whats the going rate for for a cord of logs in your area???

$85 here, 10 cord minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.