Allnighter stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldmainer

Aug 19, 2009
southern maine
Hi Folks...does anyone know what years the Allnighter wood stoves were manufactured? I have a medium sized one in my basement that I have been using for twelve years and wondered just how old it might be. I bought it used. Other then the need to replace a fire brick now and again nothing has been a problem for the time I've owned it. I installed a blower on it and it will crank out the heat big time. The thing will probably outlast me...I'm 72 and still cuttin'...haulin' and splittin' all my own wood from my wood lot. Thanks for the help...Franklin

They were made in 1975 to 1984 one town over from me in glastonbury,ct. I own the biggest moe the jumbo moe but dont use it anymore.They sure do throw some heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.