Almost Gone!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
We had planned on burning this section of wood (just over 3 cord of cherry) just one rack left. The second picture is the dead sugar maple I want to drop but might be on hold for a bit. ( Family Member in the Hospital)

Zap

Attachments

• 100_2642.jpg
    100_2642.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 316
  • 100_2647.jpg
    100_2647.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 336
I have 2 cord of seasoned wood left out of 10 cords come on spring!

smokinjay said:

We'll take some spring weather also, then we can get back to some c/s/s for the next winter. :coolgrin:

Zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:

We'll take some spring weather also, then we can get back to some c/s/s for the next winter. :coolgrin:

Zap

After this year next will be a cake walk....

smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

Zap

They say it will be colder.

Zap

Looks like we are going to get a break this week Zap. Hope your family member is ok.

SolarAndWood said:
Looks like we are going to get a break this week Zap. Hope your family member is ok.

Thanks Solar, looks like we'll find out more Sunday morning or early afternoon.

Zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

Zap

They say it will be colder.

If I could get my hands around your neck! Oh you are to right on the weather................If I could get my hands around your neck right now...LOL J/K You have been dead on weeks in advance hope your wrong on this one.

Zap

Well Zap, we have some big time insulation projects coming up soon so if next year is colder, we'll be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.