Almost ready to go

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoney28

Oct 12, 2008
Northern NY
Per the suggestions I got on my last post about clearances, (thanks for the advice, guys) my father and I tore out the plumbing and moved my new EKO 40. We've got it hooked back up and should be ready to fire it up for the first time this weekend.

The problem I'm having now is understanding the parameters that should be set. I've been reading the manual (both the online one from New Horizon, and the badly translated one that came with the boiler), and I'm not sure what temperature to set the water at (the book mentions between 140 and 149F, but many posts here talk about having it up to 170 or higher), or how to read the air flow chart in the manual (that thing is all Greek to me).

Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.