Alpiner Woodstoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castafarian

Jan 30, 2015
Hello fellow Alpiner owners and enthusiasts! I just purchased my second Alpiner wood stove and it is a beast! I also have a single door model at a small cabin in NH and I use the new double-door fireplace insert, to heat my log home here in MA. I have not been able to find much information on this stove but I have plenty of experience and am happy to discuss.

Wondering if anyone knows if there was ever an aftermarket blower made for the double-door model or if there is one that would work. There is a cavity under the stove that goes around back and comes out on top and I've been using a simple window fan to push out the heat. A blower would be way more efficient the cavity measures approx. 3.5" high x 23" wide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.