Aluminum Chainsaw Box for "Onboard Saws"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tilt trailer that I would be willing to trade for a decent used saw? Its jot a dump trailer? Hut its a 12 ft tandem axle that tilts??

Just an offer. I'll talk to you still soon.

I have saws, need trailer.... hmmmm

Are you building the trailer yourself? That is one of the projects I want to try tackling once I get my welder. Was thinking about a 5x10 trailer and/or a 5x10 dump trailer. Just need to figure out where to start. Might get a set of plans from Northern Tool and see if they provide any decent guidance.

I've built a couple trailers already... I was going to use an exting frame. I would want HD axles and frame under mine. if I"m going to make the effort to make a dump trailer, it is going to haul quite a bit more than a pickup truck....

here's the last one i built, or cut completely apart, flipped rails, extended them and added 3 feet of width and 9 feet of lenght... basically built it over from scratch... HD for what it is, former 14K lb generator trailer. I used to be a fabricator nd have worked with quite a bit of hydraulics. i think it would be relatively easy to accomplish, I did build a front end loader for my little diesel kubota-like tractor out of all scrap metal....

0d5912db.jpg

9dcdd4c0.jpg

0aba589d.jpg

4868a1d4.jpg

Reactions: Boog and DexterDay
Status
Not open for further replies.