Am I the last one?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
firefighterjake said:
CookWood said:
index.php

Captured on cell phone camera by Larry the oil delivery driver.

:)

I hate the expression LOL . . . but I actually did so after seeing the pic and caption. :)
Honestly, I didn't realize until after I posted what it looked like. He is actually showing me the half acorn stuck on his THUMB! Sorry guys.

The other day I was re-stacking big pile of wood that fell over and mentioned to my girl that i don't like stacking wood, the worst part of the process. When she saw me wrestling with the chimney brush rods she asked which I liked less, stacking or cleaning the chimney. I had a good laugh. I'd stack for four hours to get out of cleaning the chimney for thirty minutes.

Yeah I've been lazy myself.

I've been using the rains as an excuse to not get up on the chimney and finish the install. This weekend I swear it'll be done come hell or high water. Well, high water is likely anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.