Amazing Summer Hearth.com party!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob512 said:
Goose says he knows where Mac II's is, but he has never been in the joint. Yea, likely storie. :)
Tis true, like I said it's within a fairly short walk, but I get enough at home that I don't need to go out.... %-P

Have been trying to talk her into trying "amateur night" for ages, but she doesn't have the nerve...

Gooserider

Let's see - I don't smoke, don't drink, don't fool around, don't go to stripper bars, don't ride a hog and don't BBQ. I don't shoot guns, but I sure do enjoy blowing things up.....so it looks like the party is gonna have to be at Elks and we'll blow up some old stoves in a sand pit.

Yes, you can enter me with the Pope for beautification now. Since they are fast tracking him, maybe I can jump on the band wagon!

:coolsmile:

Hey, I'm only 1/2 catholic - never went to school for that.....
But the make-over does sound good. In fact, I think perhaps I will shave today (been a few days).

Think of me as the "designated driver" that keeps this thing going come hell or high water.....

Although I do feel some temptation is GR's GF is a candidate for the amateur hour! Yes, like Carter I have once again sinned.

Besides blowing things up, I also enjoy setting fires (in stoves, at least)......and also big machines....I'm a sucker for those. As far as the sexual end of things....well, as GR so brilliantly notes in another thread....that should stay, in general, in the bedroom. kitchen, park or where ever!

Looks like we have to get Craig to a strip club, a ride on a Harley, a cigar and a trip to Tom's Tavern and then we go to Elks to blow up an old stove. :coolsmile: Quick

Bob512 said:
Looks like we have to get Craig to a strip club, a ride on a Harley, a cigar and a trip to Tom's Tavern and then we go to Elks to blow up an old stove. :coolsmile: Quick

Take lots of pictures for those of us who can't make it ;-)

Harley said:
Webmaster said:
Yes, you can enter me with the Pope for beautification now.
:coolsmile:

Going for a make-over?
I think its beatification... ;-)

Could be either - he needs all the help he can get! :p

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.