amerian eagle stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dandan

Hearth Supporter
Oct 6, 2008
western,ny
I recently purchased a used american eagle wood stove with a catalytic converter. I cannot find any information on the company and cannot find installation clearances. does anyone have any experience with American Eagle stoves ? dandan

I think it might be tough to find exact specs on your model - they made a lot of various sizes. An advertising page is enclosed - but of course the manufacturer is no longer in business. I did notice a couple internet sites claiming to sell replacement catalytic elements.....you could check there for a manual.

If unable to find a manual or a label on the unit, you will have to work the NFPA "generic" codes.

Attachments

• ameagle.jpg
    ameagle.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,054
Status
Not open for further replies.