American Ingenuity - Flat Tire Sealant to increase the junk in your trunk.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy friggin crap!!!!I heard a similiar story recently.
Lord knows why a woman would want to make her butt bigger.. :ahhh: ..dancer or not....you can still utilize a small one for that.. :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
Lord knows why a woman would want to make her butt bigger.. :ahhh: ..dancer or not....you can still utilize a small one for that.. :lol:

Pictures. . .or it didn't happen.

GAMMA RAY said:
Holy friggin crap!!!!I heard a similiar story recently.

Obviously you are a white gurrrrlllllllll......

If you want to know why, one name will suffice - Jaylo.....

Apparently, if you can't rest a drink on it, it ain't enough junk.
;-)

(Pardon, that's a reference to Sat Night Live from long ago...anyone have pics of that skit?)

Well let me tell ya boyz and girls.....I have worked in healthcare for a long time and seen it all. As gravity kicks in over time....the biggest body parts are affected the most...and it ain't pretty I can tell ya that... :shut:

Bertha Butt 2.0

(Showing my age too,anyone remember that song?) :smirk: :lol:

Couldn't help but pick up some snide comments on this story elsewhere......

That's not gonna sit well.
Regardless, this quack is going to serve some hard time....given the concrete evidence against him....
Don't be such a hard ass
I guess she is paving the way for the other victims to come forward.
That thing leaves a skid mark on reputable docs everywhere.
I'd say that her future is cemented in place.
"Pounding the pavement" just took on a whole new meaning.

etc. etc. etc.....

There is some really tragic stuff done in the name of vanity. Thinking here about Priscilla Presley getting anti-freeze injected into her face and ruining her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.