Americanfireplaces........welcome !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

Minister of Fire
Welcome Americanfireplaces !

I love my Avalon stove..(they sold and installed it for me here in Tenn., and did such a great job I might add).........just wish we had more cold weather this season, I am going to miss it this summer........ :lol:

Robbie

Yes, I saw the signup......the more the merrier here.

I was really floored at Reno this year by the fact that dealers stopped at the booth and they told me that they used Hearth.com on a regular basis to research products and brands. Certainly I have heard this before, but this was a new crop of dealers and it seemed like (finally) they all knew about at least SOME of the resources here. In short, I think we have finally hit critical mass inside the industry!

Status
Not open for further replies.