Amusing CL ad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WES999

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2008
Mass north of Boston
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/zip/3307170828.html
Cold hearted groan (Boylston ave)

If anybody is looking for a bloodsucking cold hearted groan, look no further! She specializes in breaking hearts, eating souls and general bitchiness. She is well trained but she does sometimes bite. If anybody wants to give this poor sorry excuse for a creature a home, please do so! She's free because she'll cost you enough in meals and heartache. A true gem! She usually hides during the daytime in the body of a harmless college student, but at night she comes out to play, with your emotions that is. And boy does she play rough. If anybody thinks they can handle the challenge I commend you. She can usually be found sniffing out attractive foreign boys in the Boston area, your best bet is to bring alcohol with you. Handle with care! I left her ass on the curb but as of now she's probably leaching on some poor soul. Buyer assumes all responsibility. My advice; bring a shock collar and horse tranquilizer. I will also be willing to pay for somebody to take her to the pound. These poor creatures need to be put down. If you have any trouble finding her, follow the trail of lies, tears, and bloodshed; she's probably snacking on a poor soul in her witch den as we speak. Good luck and thank you for ridding me of this monster.

Too bad no pic.

Reactions: Huntindog1 and pen
Sounds like my ex.

OUCH!! Sounds ugly..................................Be afraid to see a picture.

LOL, my son is just getting over a relationship with her sister.

Now that is a CL ad that is worth sharing on Hearth.com!

The majority of them that folks share,,,,,,,complain about,,,,,,,, mock,,,,,,,,ugh.

I feel for the poor sob.

pen

I think I lived with that broad many years ago...She left with my new truck, boat and 80% of my furniture! Memories, Memories, Memories!;hm

I would like to hear her side of the story........

Yeah, when I have something that's really personal and meaningful and deeply imbued with significance in my life and I feel a need to talk about it with someone I trust with my innermost feelings...where do I turn? Why, I turn to my local craigslist, of course. Where else could I find a more understanding, sympathetic, and intimate circle of best friends with whom to share my most private feelings? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jack Straw
Status
Not open for further replies.