...and here we have....THE LOG HOG!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansehnlich1

Retired Hearth.com Member
Dec 5, 2006
Adams County, PA
Uh, yes indeed ladies and gentleman, I could not wait to share with my hearth.com friends this MASSIVE opportunity :)

You need to cook for an entire platoon?

You want to heat a 12 car garage?

You want to use 40 inch splits???

Wait no more, haha!!!!

http://frederick.craigslist.org/grd/1524470079.html

"Log Hog" - wood stove - $350 (Jefferson)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-25, 5:00PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Log Hog wood stove. 42" long, 19" wide, 23" tall. 6" pipe outlet, 15" x 22" cooktop. Throat inside is 12" wide x 14" tall. Handmade from a steel pressure tank. Use as a wood stove or a coffee table.

Pickup preferred, delivery available (additional cost). Call for details - 301-834-7486, leave message. Cash only.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Just needs a bit of lipstick on the pig.

I want one. :coolgrin:

For a coffee table no doubt?

BeGreen said:
For a coffee table no doubt?

No, for the garage. I have this window....

I honestly kind of like "the Log Hog"!

I'll be in Jefferson tomorrow visiting family...maybe I'll stop by and see it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.