And I thought I had a lot of wood... Yeah right!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like those chaps have time to be on a forum.

Forum?! I don't be has time to do anything but c/s/s

Actually how long do you think it would take to make that pile?
Any guess on how many cord?

this thread also provides a great argument against any significant other that complains 'we have too much wood' or 'how much wood do we need' yadayadayada ad infinitum.......

That's so funny. I was literally just showing my wife and telling her " see at least I'm not that bad"

single pane windows,no insulation & Fisher XL.Lives in Fargo hardly has enough

Fargo isn't all that bad. Other than the wind. The wind absolutely sucks. "Climax, MN" usually gets a lot colder, and it isn't that far away from Fargo.

Hello Alstate... Um... would I be covered if my house were demolished by a wood avalanche?
No?
You sure about that?

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Yes, there are a few on Rt 7 I can recall with big stacks like that. I'm always in awe and the wife is yelling at me to keep my eyes on the road. :)

I drove up Rt 7 in CT from Norwalk to Redding last weekend and I saw a couple piles like those. I was running late and couldn't stop to take pictures. Anybody here from around there and know what I am talking about?

Reactions: Trilifter7
What the _ _ _ _ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.