Annual Cleaning - looking for someone in MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davevassar

Oct 30, 2007
South Central MA
It's time formy annual cleaning. anyone have any experience with a cleaner in the Blackstone Valley area in MA?

I'm in Douglas MA.

davevassar said:
It's time formy annual cleaning. anyone have any experience with a cleaner in the Blackstone Valley area in MA?

I'm in Douglas MA.

Hmmmmmmmm....... No offense intended, just seems like an odd time of year for an annual, guess they do things different there.

Actually, another good place that I bought pellets from is: robbinsgarden.com

They're in Oxford and judging from their site, they do stove maintenance.

Hope that helps.

Robbins in Oxford - The Stove Place in Worcester - I thought there was a stove dealership in Douglas also?

I'll check with Robbins. There is a stove shop in Douglas, I forgot about them because they just opened earlier this year...

Look in the phone book under chimney services or sweeps - a good chimney sweep should know how to properly clean your pellet stove.

That's a great link Mike.....lots of installers & repair people listed in my area.....time to bookmark that one, just in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.