Another 40 degree + Day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrotherBart said:
firecracker_77 said:
Those Englander stoves are very popular on Hearth.com. Must have a big firebox!

Kinda.

LMFAO....that's the best...some members here have no idear how big the 30 box is...I got my second burn of the season tryin to pull the coals forward in that beast....talk about Deep....very deep box.....I need welders gloves that reach up above the elbow for that dammit...Did I tell you guyz how much I love my 30? :cheese:

maxed_out said:
" I will say though that I’ve never seen a year when I’ve had to start so many fires in a cold stove. "

+1 Dennis, same thoughts here. Observing general lack of wind too.

Not complaining though.

Hey maxed, we had plenty of wind in November. High wind too but December has been much better.

Hass said:
first day of winter... and 55 here in buffalo.
the skies just opened up about an hour ago though... I've got my stove roasting right now, so I heard it start to rain and my first thought was IS THAT MY STOVE?!?!?!
Then I open the outside door and see it's raining cats dogs cows and deer.

How's the skiing???

Status
Not open for further replies.