Another 6 cords - big oak and ash

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there you go. As the saying goes if you don't ask you don't recieve.

Just be sure you double check everything on that splitter. Remember that it was probably put together by someone who really did not know a lot about what he was doing. For sure check oil levels too. Start out right and that will last many years. We're over 20 years on our little 20 ton and it is still working just fine. We're somewhere around 300 cord split with it so far.

Reactions: Ashful
Just be sure you double check everything on that splitter. Remember that it was probably put together by someone who really did not know a lot about what he was doing. For sure check oil levels too. Start out right and that will last many years. We're over 20 years on our little 20 ton and it is still working just fine. We're somewhere around 300 cord split with it so far.

Definitely. It will not be started until I review each step of the assembly instructions myself. I have bought way too many machines assembled wrong at TSC, but they will never let me take home un-assembled.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.