Another Accentra Problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snoop832

Nov 21, 2010
Northern NJ
Hello All... First post here.. Love the info I get from this site...
Problem:
No flame adjustments on room temp or stove temp. No matter where I place the temp knob it is consistent with 1 flame height and will eventually go into error 6 blink. Any idea's?
Thanks Andy

I checked the Draft with the meter and it was reading .80 high and about .77 in low (test mode)...

I really think it's the board... Any place online for Harman Parts?? Thanks

How old is the stove? Is there something restricting the pellets from falling into the auger. When unit starts does it push up enough pellets to start stove on first ignition cycle?

I figured out the problem last night.... All is well :eek:) Thanks for the response Rickwa I really appreciate it. Andy

what was thew problem?

I think this is one of those scenarios where merely posting on hearth.com solves the problem. Or it s was you rickwa, you must have magical abilities.....use them only for good.

From my Harmon Advance manual:
A 6 blink status may be caused by several things:
1. Blocked or partially blocked flue.
2. Blocked or partially blocked inlet air.
a. Backdraft damper on the inlet pipe may be stuck closed.
b. If outside air is installed, the inlet cover may be blocked.
3. The air chamber under the burnpot may be filled with fines and small bits of ash.
4. The holes in the burnpot may be getting filled with ash or carbon buildup.
5. Combustion blower fan blades may need cleaned.
6. Fuel restrictions as noted above.

Congratulations on your successful troubleshooting! We are interested as to what the problem was and how it was fixed. It may help those of us with Harman stoves. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.