Another CL Classic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/1617634270.html

homemade wood burning stove made out of 37 gallon drum..double insulated stacked pipe ,enough wood to last all winter some was from a deck...$100 the wood alone is worth that much great for garage or trade for torpido like heater for garage ther are cords of wood under the pile of the other wood in the pic will sell wood seperatly for $60

ther are cords of wood under the pile of the other wood in the pic

That is the icing on this cake!!

Wow. Some folks just don't seem to have a clue. Ya, that stuff is worth many hundreds....especially for firewood?!

I don't know if I could haul and dispose of that junk for 100$...maybe two trips to the landfill and the landfill fee...100 would be cutting it close

He forgot to mention the secondary burn system involves the house above it lol.. Talk about a redneck woodburner! :bug:

Ray

Obiously posts are all tongue in cheek regarding the wood. Just thought I would point out for any 'beginner burners' reading this thread that you should NOT burn treated/painted/stained wood like those deck boards.

Regarding the burner itself: My dad had something like this that heated his garage for years. Now that I look back, wow, amazing he never burned the house down. He did burn seasoned wood though.

Shari

Status
Not open for further replies.