Another Dumb Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Aug 19, 2008
Seacoast Massachusetts
Is there an online "store" that anyone is aware of for parts and acessories for stoves?

Been there, Im seeing a ton there, not one so far that sells Harman parts though. Everything thats been Harman takes you to a dealer link.

Jester said:
Been there, Im seeing a ton there, not one so far that sells Harman parts though. Everything thats been Harman takes you to a dealer link.

So what's the problem?

Jester said:
Is there an online "store" that anyone is aware of for parts and acessories for stoves?

Click on that banner at the top of the page - hearthtools.com :)

Or on the bottom.........

Hoverfly said:
Jester said:

So what's the problem?

The drive is the biggest reason. The second biggest reason is the "I'd love to sell you a hopper extension, did you buy your stove here?"
I just figured if someone is the newegg of pellet stoves that'd make my life a lot easier

Status
Not open for further replies.