Another Epic Score...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WES999

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2008
Mass north of Boston
An acquaintance of a friend is moving and has some wood they wanted to get rid of. I went there this morning to check it out. I came home with a nice load of maple and oak, all cut and split, and looks to be fairly well seasoned. A lot of it was split pretty big so I gave the Fiskers a workout and split it smaller.

But wait there's more... the lady also gave me 8 bundles of Bio-bricks. That should be interesting to try next season.

If I keep this scrounging up...were going to need a bigger shed :exclaim:

Attachments

• PDR_0030.jpg
    PDR_0030.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 350
nice score !

That's some easy wood

WES999 said:
An acquaintance of a friend is moving and has some wood they wanted to get rid of. I went there this morning to check it out. I came home with a nice load of maple and oak, all cut and split, and looks to be fairly well seasoned. A lot of it was split pretty big so I gave the Fiskers a workout and split it smaller.

But wait there's more... the lady also gave me 8 bundles of Bio-bricks. That should be interesting to try next season.

If I keep this scrounging up...were going to need a bigger shed :exclaim:

Go for the bigger shed, keep up the scores.

GIBIR

That's great Wes. Looks like you can haul a lot more on that truck with those sideboards.

Nice score!

I wish the use of the word epic would disappear from society now, I'm beginning to really dislike the word. For me a free 5 years supply of wood is epic, a truck load not so much. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.