Another Great Ebay Deal: Harman XXV for only $6700.00

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richg

Minister of Fire
Nov 20, 2005
Hey, I have a nice freshly painted bridge they can buy....they'll have a nice view of both sides of the Hudson River from the top.

richg said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130246506642&_trksid=p2759.l1259

If somebody pays this, I want their name and address. I have hundreds of oceanfront properties in Nevada that are ready to be sold.

You don't have to wait til then......

Plenty of willing folks ready to buy. After all, think what this rare Harman will be worth in 10 or 20 years.

Hell if I had it on the pallet I would float a $7,000 price. Why not. And then tell the buyer it would be in in two weeks and they would be thrilled.

This stuff is insane.

I emailed the seller and asked "is this a joke?"?. He replied this listing is for a friend and has no idea of the stoves value. I replied with "good luck"...

I had emailed him asking, "Does the stove come with a lifetime of (slang term for fellatio) from Jessica Simpson, or Jessica Alba?" Gee, no reply. Perhaps they are checking on it!

I have a bridge to!! It may need some assembly as it fell into the Mississippi last year, you may want to upgrade the gusset plates too. Good news is the new one is almost done, not bad for a year's work!

You could buy two at that price

Plenty of willing folks ready to buy. After all, think what this rare Harman will be worth in 10 or 20 years.[/quote]

WOW I have a Breckwell Big E in the box for only $5,000.00. Come on people, act now.

Eric

Hey it got an opening bid.

That bid is probably from a friend of the seller...reserve not met..so its not a done deal.

If someone is selling a boat anchor for 250 and claiming it to be a good stove, I can't imagine what people would charge for a new Harman Pellet stove.

I though someone recently posted a story about a load of stoves that were stolen.
Hmmm, I wonder if the cops are checking ebay and craigslist?

I may have found the reason why this stove is so pricey.
Could be throwing loads of heat when it isn't even lit, no pellets needed.
Now a stove like that is worth something. :coolsmirk:

bobm33 said:
why guys, how much is that stove worth, or better yet how much do they cost a dealer?

When I looked at a floor model (already sold of course) last month the price on it was $3318 (That was in Wakefield Rhode Island).

STOVEGUY11 said:
You could buy two at that price
You can pay for two for that price if you're willing to wait a year for delivery...but it doesn't look like you can buy two with the expectation of getting them very quickly.

It's worth what someone will pay. Perhaps we'll find out that it's worth 7K. Or perhaps he'll find it's not. Free enterprise, gotta love it :)

WOW - 1 bid at 4699 so far - maybe that includes delivery with Ford Excursion anywhere in country - as long as gas stays above $4 a gallon!! I can kick myself as I saw one earlier this year as a floor model for $2500. :(

Hey lets not talk about delivery with an Excursion.

Eric

Attachments

• delivery of pellets.jpg
    delivery of pellets.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 591
LOVE the Excursion!! You could probably put my Tahoe or Suburban in the back for a spare in case of a breakdown.

These vehicles are indispensible when it comes to hauling people, stoves, pellets, etc. If only the price of gas returned to $.99 (ok ok - I'll settle for $2 a gallon).

6,000 lbs of pellets + trailer weight = a barly noticable sag on the back.

Thank God for double axle trailer brakes.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
6,000 lbs of pellets + trailer weight = a just noticable sag on the back.

Thank God for double axle trailer brakes.

Eric

a weight distributing hitch will fix that. ;-)

Not complaining at all. I run a couple hundred miles a week with this set up, local deliveries. A couple weeks ago me and my Assistant dropped off 9 tons with three runs, all before Noon. I do not want to hear about people crying that they move 4 tons a year.

Most 1/2 and 3/4 ton trucks will be sitting on the springs with that weight.

Eric

This is funny. There is a P-68 on Feebaywith a Buy It Now of $5000.00. Still ridiculous, but it's even funnier that you could get a bigger, better stove for $1700.00 less than what th is knucklehead is selling the XXV for.

Status
Not open for further replies.