1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Another Harman p38 sold

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by ducker, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ducker

ducker Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Leominster, MA
    Getting it in the begining of Aug. Total I'm looking at is around 2700. If I called last week, it would of been 170 lower... they ran out of "early-bird" stock, and the new batch of stoves are crept up in price.

I'm really looking forward to this season's cold weather now... no more stacking wood... no more lugging it in!! oh god, I can't wait.

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone has provided me to assist me in buying this.

-Mike

ps.
    For those that might of read my other threads, the install will be with DL piping, until the inlet to my chimney, and I've opted not to line my chimney, as it's not exposed and I have a very strong draft, when not light.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. STOVEGUY11

STOVEGUY11 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    SOUTHERN CT
    Yea I think Harman is going up 8% in July
  3. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    steel prices have really jumped , i wouldnt fault the dealer, or even the manufacturer for the increase. 8% is probably reflective of the market prices due to increased steel prices.
  4. Steveo

Steveo Member

Loc:
    Maine
    Everything is going up! I sell scales and we have had huge price increases due to steel pricing and fuel/shipping costs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.