Another Indiana Sunday Sunday Sunday Shot out!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
On the menu One Very large Oak 2 large walnuts and a small slice of tulips. You can see a couple of the tree in the back ground.

Attachments

• milling aaron.jpg
    milling aaron.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 380
I'll have to rent a couple of flatbeds and head up there. I need 27 cd. :lol:

What is that being sliced in the pic?

Woody Stover said:
I'll have to rent a couple of flatbeds and head up there. I need 27 cd. :lol:

Bring it on! Just a couple more trigger pulls. :coolsmile:

PA. Woodsman said:
You da man, Jay! You're really going gangbusters there buddy! Go get 'em!!!

Two big pignut hickorys today around 4 cords and had to leave round 1/4 round behind!

Jay you are doing great on getting that wood. Looks like the ad really worked big time.

Backwoods Savage said:
Jay you are doing great on getting that wood. Looks like the ad really worked big time.

In a week we where book with more hardwood than we can cut. Chris had me beleaveing these two where walnut, didnt have time to look. Pignut was a nice surprise. MMUAl was bucking like a wild man! 460, and 2- 360 No chance of 3 guys keeping up! Of course He made me fell them.lol

40 mph winds walking the tight rope!

I was wondering how that wind was messing with you today. It was bad... I had a gazebo blow upside down around 4.

so those trees were hickory.. got a bunch then.

mecreature said:
I was wondering how that wind was messing with you today. It was bad... I had a gazebo blow upside down around 4.

so those trees were hickory.. got a bunch then.

Check out the felling video. We just added a safety line. 4 cords and left a little behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.