Another Newb on the Forums

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, just wanted to take the time to say hello and "thanks" for all the great information I have found here. I had a Napoleon 1402 installed this December, and for the most part I was impressed with it, but didn't really think I was getting the heat, or using less wood than my old wood stove at a previous residence. I am now burning all day and night easily and only loading 3 times a day. I have a difficult house to heat...vaulted ceilings and one wall has 3 8' sliders...which need some attention. Fortunately, I was able to get the stove put in that room (the family room), and with the open floor plan heat the entire house. No regrets on this purchase!

Nice to hear stoncold. Enjoy the stove. That's a winner, good to hear it's working well for you. It'll be even better when the house gets tightened up. If you get a chance, add a rating in the Rate your stove section:

https://www.hearth.com/ratings.html

Status
Not open for further replies.