Another newbie here.........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerf

Oct 19, 2011
Northern NH
Just had a Harman XXV installed a little over 2 weeks ago. It replaces a Vermont Castings Vigilant woodburning stove that I bought new in 1980 and used for supplemental heat. I'm planning on the pellet stove being my primary heat source. So far I'm loving it!!

I already had the stove ordered when I stumbled on this forum but you guys sure influenced my pellet purchase.

Attachments

• phppSatvNPM.jpg
    phppSatvNPM.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 311
XXV with the top vent kit looks dandy! You'd swear its a wood stove! Nice looking and very cozy in the corner.

How do you like the Okies?

Enjoy the new toy. :)

Very Nice looking install.. Harman makes a top notch product.

Nice looking stove! How is the noise level with the XXV? My Enviro is the only stove we've had so I don't have anything to compare it too. We don't notice the noise any longer but it took some getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.