Another Rack Filled

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefighter938

Feeling the Heat
Dec 25, 2014
Central Indiana
Well, I filled a pallet rack today with ash and mulberry and was going to post a picture. However, the server is telling me the file is too large and I don't feel like resizing it. Not sure why it's so big. I used my phone and have never had a problem in the past.

Oh well, I guess you will have to just take my word for it.

No...dont be like that...
I know its frustrating, when the pictures get to the right size you cant snoop as good.
I have to be a voyeur on other peoples wood piles.

image.jpg

Nice! :cool: Those are some pretty big splits. Can you post your stove make and model in your signature?

Did you resize that on your phone?
Yes, I resized on my phone. I just went to edit and cropped it down some.

Yes those splits are a little large, but I was mostly just trying to get it chunked up and out of the way to make more room for all the wood I've been cutting lately. It was stacked in rounds since last spring when some farmers where clearing fence rows.. I didn't figure it would hurt it much because mulberry is such a hardy wood.

My stove is a pre EPA Buck imitation named Carolina. It gets the job done but eventually I would like to upgrade. I burn about 3 cord a year with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.