Another Rack Full

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Split and stacked what was brought out of the woods Saturday (Cherry and Maple) plus some of the wood I cut in late winter and early spring. This area holds just over three cord of mostly Cherry.

zap

Attachments

• 100_4157.jpg
    100_4157.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 370
  • 100_4158.jpg
    100_4158.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 100_4159.jpg
    100_4159.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 386
Bigcube said:
Was a nice weekend in NY finally to get some wood processing done. I see you were busy too :) Nice work!

Just give us enough nice weather for another three cord.

zap

Ken S; I think Saturday will be spent clearing dead or bad trees from the new area for stacking.

Stax; The rest of October and November for firewood then I'm done except for milling.

zap

Good looking stacks Zap Got to love that Cherry

Naandme said:
Good looking stacks Zap Got to love that Cherry

I was hoping for a good eight foot piece from the cherry to mill but it was not god enough, just more firewood.

zap

Looks good Zap. Wish I had spent yesterday outside instead of in the shop spraying siding from folks down the road from you. It was beautiful here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.