Another ton added to the Stash....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harman Lover 007

Minister of Fire
I posted in the pricing section but there are still deals to be had as we head into the colder weather. MWP for $192 at TSC in Windham Maine yesterday on my way home. Seems kind of silly to put 100 miles on a ton of pellets but I was driving right by anyway. MWP here at the local store is $259!! So I'm a few bags over 4 tons and always looking for more.....my wife was actually happy I was putting the 4th ton into the stash. I think she has the "disease" too.

Reactions: smoke show
Got a call from my friend and fellow pellet burner Schoondog yesterday. I had told him that I heard a rumor that the local Lowes was getting Greene Teams and Somersets in....well, he stopped there yesterday and the Somersets were in! He and a friend grabbed a couple tons, and he gave me a shout.

I zipped over there today after work, and "picked up" (paid for and marked) the last full ton they had today....they sold 22 tons in less than 2 days!!_g

Will be picking them up Friday, hopefully. :) All set for this winter, plus plenty if we have a bad winter and probably at least 2 tons toward next winter.

While I was there, I saw that they had gotten a shipment of Greene Teams in today.......I bet they fly out of the store too.

Status
Not open for further replies.