ANOTHER triaxle load!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brooktrout

Dec 23, 2007
Hamden, NY
Just secured my third load of logs this season. Coming in about a month. He said it would be oak, hard maple, and ash. This load will probably sit 'till next spring when I'll process it to be burned in 2010-11. Price: $600. Life is good...not bad for my first year burning. :coolsmile:

Looking at upwards of eight cord...You can see my last load in my avatar. Got it almost all cut some split and I am very surprised. My load also was $600

FIREFIGHTER29 said:
Looking at upwards of eight cord...You can see my last load in my avatar. Got it almost all cut some split and I am very surprised. My load also was $600
Most loads will be 21-24 face. Depends on the experience of the operator. Sometimes you get a load of uneven 8-12" stuff, and an inexperienced operator can short you quite a bit if they don't know how to pack it.

Wow, you have found a good supplier. I am still waiting for my first load. I have lots that I got myself and plan on getting more this fall with a state wood permit. Hopefully the man I called for wood will show up by then. If he doesn't I will contact another.

Status
Not open for further replies.