Another way to light my wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
We had a BBQ for my big Four-Oh over the weekend. We decorated the back yard with tiki torches, some twinkie lights, and the old woodstove.
DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1240.jpg

DSCN1294.jpg

I thought you all would appreciate my lighting. My guests were pretty impressed by the 9 cords or so.

More.
DSCN1236.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

very nice, I especially like the spiral palm tree. Happy Berfday to you, happy berf day ect....

Great show and Happy Birthday. I would not have done that on a bet. Light off that wood pile and hell would break loose.

At a quick glance I thought your woodpile was on fire. ;)

Steve, that looks like a great setting for a birthday party. Nice pictures. Happy Birthday to you.

When I hit 40 my sister told me it was the youth of old age and the old age of youth! Nice decorating for the evening!

firefighterjake said:
At a quick glance I thought your woodpile was on fire. ;)

Yeah. At first I thought that was the Tiki torches on the wood pile instead of electric lights.

Uper said:
When I hit 40 my sister told me it was the youth of old age and the old age of youth! Nice decorating for the evening!

I like that. My sister (43) told me that 40 is the new 20!

There were tiki torches and lights. Most of the pics were taken the night after the party when I figured out how to get good pictures in low light with Mrs. Flatbedford's new camera. I haven't gotten around to refilled the tikis yet.

Very festive, indeed! and a belated happy birthday. I like the overall theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.