Another wood burner... Need some info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjantczak

Nov 9, 2014
Hobart, Indiana
So i picked this wood burner up today with 2 pieces of class a 8'"x36" chimney pipe for $100. it doesnt look to be in to bad of shape, just needs some tlc. looks like it might have been modified on the top with the 4 pipes, guessing the previous owner before the guy i got it from did this. Its got an automatic air inlet on the side of course tho the spring inside broke. I tried googling old wood burners with auto air inlet and the closest thing i have come up with is the old blaze king maybe? Im not sure,hard to tell tho because the top has been modified. Maybe somene would know by the design of the doors? I dont know. Any help is greatly appreciated.
IMG_20160102_152204990.jpg IMG_20160102_194838660.jpg IMG_20160102_194847647.jpg IMG_20160102_194910913.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The stove is an aunt Sarah. Go over to the classic forum and you can find info there. The thread will probably be moved there anyway.

Reactions: jatoxico
The stove is an aunt Sarah. Go over to the classic forum and you can find info there. The thread will probably be moved there anyway.
Pretty sure you're right, been a few threads on it.

Awesome, thank you guys. (Wow I was way off on the manufacture) Never heard of a aunt Sarah. I noticed the classic forum after I posted this, completely my fault.

moved to the classics

No problem. Welcome to Hearth.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.