Antique Chairs collection, you never see this before

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pholma Pris

Hi everybody, here i will show you nice Antique chair collection, you just reply me which one do you like, moreover you can also collect information about antique collection in my signature, its worth and effective , try to choose best one,

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 789
  • images3.jpg
    images3.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 772
  • images6.jpg
    images6.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 774
  • images2.jpg
    images2.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 781
  • images7.jpg
    images7.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 787
New antique chairs made to order is my guess!!
My dad said during the Great Depression in Detroit Michigan he broke up peoples pianos for heat in the old coal furnace. He told me that "pianos burn good!" Those chairs are all wood they should burn good too. Even there shipping boxes will burn. They dont look like they will be worth the price per cord as a heat source. This post is ash can post at best or time to hit the delete button web.

Hopefully this thread will mysteriously disappear on its way to the ash can!

Camel dung, I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night ;)

Do you have an electric one? Please test it yourself if you do.

Send pics of the test.

My neighbor and I burned a piano once. Had a big old bonfire out on the property line one evening and after consuming a fair amount of paint thinner, we decided that the best way to get rid of the old player piano sitting in his garage would be to throw it on the fire. It's the redneckingist thing I've ever done. Next day, the sounding board was fairly easy to locate and clean up, but I was picking the other pieces out of the end of my driveway for years afterwards. But mahogany does burn nice, as I recall. I bet those chairs are made of teak. Bet that burns pretty well, too.

Welcome to Hearth.com, pholma.

thank for your suggestion and comments , i'm not spamming to this forum, i just said doubt you can check it out thats it, ok no advertisement nothing , thanks a lot for everyone , who are all gave their post here

thank for your suggestion and comments , i'm not spamming to this forum, i just said doubt you can check it out thats it, ok no advertisement nothing , thanks a lot for everyone , who are all gave their post here

If not spam, what do you call it? Hash?

Do you have a question about wood stoves or wood burning, pholma?

I have a question for you: When were those antique chairs made? Is there a limit to how many we can buy?

What are the dimensions? My stove only accepts up to a 20 inch chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.