the wife and I just bought the oldest house in town. Built in 1749. There is a new (100 years ago) kitchen addition which houses our Lange & Co. stove pictured below. Ordered two cords seasoned from Marc on craigslist and ended up getting shorted and wet. But that's another post. First question: Anyone dealt with this type of stove before? Second question: There is a central Chimney in the main part of this house which has 3 "working" fireplaces. Two on the first floor and one on the upstairs bedroom. I would like to add another woodstove to one of the fireplaces downstairs to use as a main source of heat. Would the pipe running up the chimney allow for the other fireplaces to be used or would they be rendered decorative?