1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Ants won't eat my Raid bait

Post in 'DIY and General non-hearth advice' started by wahoowad, May 17, 2011.

1. charly

charly Guest

I was simply trying to provide a source of information I read from an article, not trying to be an expert.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. gpcollen1

gpcollen1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Western CT
    I have found the liquid to be best. i did not even apply it on the cardboard they provide. I applied it where the ants traveled - in the cracks, corners or wherever. Sure enough, they disappeared.
  3. Later

Later New Member

Not intending to criticize anyone in the forum and I apologize if anyone took offense at my posting. Aspartame, it seems, to have been discovered a result of the research in developing an anti-ulcer drug. And seems to be one of the most thoroughly evaluated food additives and is approved in more than 90 countries.
  4. charly

charly Guest

Wow !!!!!!!! This has gotten way off the subject for ant control.
  5. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    Have you tried purple Kool-aid? ;)
  6. davmor

davmor Member

Loc:
    Northern Michigan
  7. esuitt

esuitt New Member

Loc:
    Delta, Pa (amish country) right on the Mason Dixon
    I read and have used powder, straight dollar store talcum/ baby powder. Worked at my dads house where they were crawling in between the brick and siding getting into the basement and then I used it around our kitchen since it was not poisonous I did not have to worry about food, dishes and dogs getting into it.