Any deals on vent pipe out there?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beetle-Kill

Minister of Fire
Sep 8, 2009
Colorado- near the Divide
Just curious if anyone has any info. on current or future deals on Class A and interior pipe? I'm getting ready to order enough 6" pipe for 3 stoves. Any leads? Thanks, JB

SuperVent at Lowe's or Menard's. They might not have everything you need in stock, but can order it from Selkirk. Call Selkirk to get the part no's, if your store is clueless. Someone posted that they went ahead and ordered from Selkirk and had it delivered to Lowe's.

believe it or not....check out northerntool.com

They had 35' of 6" duraflex on sale for $399, My sales guy couldn't even come close to it....Bad thing is shipping is going to be $75

I purchased most of my chimney parts form here:
http://www.dynamitebuys.com/

They had the best prices I could find and free shipping( at the time 3 years ago).

Menards actually stocks a lot of it, at least around here. Lowes stocks almost nothing. I'm probably going to go with the Supervent stuff. It's fitting the budget better than the rest, at least at this point.

WES999 said:
I purchased most of my chimney parts form here:
http://www.dynamitebuys.com/

They had the best prices I could find and free shipping( at the time 3 years ago).

I would also endorse these folks. Besides good pricing, they provide great service and are very helpful. I just sent my friend that got the Summit to them for an order. They spent about 30 minutes going through options and detailing the installation via email and pictures.

Order soon though. It is about to get very busy for anyone selling liners and flue piping.

Todd said:
Woodland Direct has a lot of good stuff, bought my stove pipe from them. Their premium stove pipe is pre cured so it don't stink.

www.woodlanddirect.com

Precured paint is worth the trip anytime! They should do this to woodstoves too..

Ray

Ray, I would rather smell paint curing than smoke. Actually, curing paint smells like success to me. Thanks all, I've got some checking to do tonight. ?- has anyone delt with -www.ventingpipe.com ? They had free shipping on orders above "X"amount a while back. JB

Status
Not open for further replies.