Any Experience with Empyre Clean Burn?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deerefanatic

Minister of Fire
Apr 6, 2008
Ladysmith, WI
Hi guys, A local place is selling the Empyre Clean Burn OWB's. They're a standard downdraft-gasification boiler, but made for outdoor setup. They've got a 175,000 BTU unit that's $8500, which seems like a bargain compared to buying an EKO and setting it up in my already tight boiler shed..... Looking for info here. The dealer says it should qualify for a tax credit, and it's EPA phase I & II certified.....

In my opinion, the Empyre is the kick ass boiler on the market.. Ul Listed and can be placed indoors or outdoors. I own a Greenwood Model 100.. If I had to do it over again. I would be buying the Empyre, no question. It does qualify for the new Tax credit of $1500. for installation in 2009 or 2010, I have checked on this for my own taxes. Also . I know the service and professionalism that you will experience through the Pro Fab dealer network to be the best,, These guys know their stuff, and they are the ones I call to ask questions..Even if I am working with a Central Boiler, Greenwood, Heat mor, woodmaster anything.. They are always there to help, always. Go for the Empyre, you will not be dissapointed.

I heard that there were no primary or secondary air controls , so there's no way to fine tune the stove. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know....... That's why I'm asking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.