Any guess what this stove is?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioburner

Aug 4, 2012
West central Mn
CL posting and new home owner has no idea what it is. Nice design. 00E0E_117a8A4PKRc_600x450.jpg

Not sure,were some of the old earth stoves top vented?Possible trager.Recently on CL out here(evenings getting cooler),j1000 jamestown,wega,trager,fabco,scotts,horizon,hearth focus and a welenco in the wooden box.Amazing some of these are still around!

With the ability to post items for free and with pictures a lot of garage and basement items get more than a local ad. The older analog stoves are easier to maintain and run, just not as user friendly or fuel efficient. Wish I could find a Gnome close.

Tracked it down Bob, Earth stove Traditions TP-40. 1989-92. This sucker is old. Like the fact theres a lot of cast iron.

That would be a keeper.I knew I looked at a similar stove a year ago.I would pick up a gnome also if one came around.Out of the ones I listed the only one I would take would be the wega,but I do not need a pie warmer,and they are big.May just install this harman I am fixing and see how it does.

She's asking a grand. A bit to much for my budget. I am the only one to respond to the ad in a month so I'm not alone on the $$$.

Some nice stoves listed for reasonable. If weren't committed to trip to KY would be a enjoyable trip when leaves start to change. Think there was 2 Earth stoves with asking price of $500

Status
Not open for further replies.