Any info? Atlanta Homesteader model 240

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmull27216

Mar 5, 2007
I just picked this up . This is my first year using a wood stove.
I picked this up at a local dump . Suprisingly enough it looks almost new.
I was wondering if anyone has one of these or knows anything about it

I had an Alantic stove from the mis 80's not a bad stove your basic plate steel stove made inPA company is long gone as is my stove
Wish i could tell you more

Do you have any pics?
I burn an Atlanta Huntsman #241. Different model I know, but if your stove was made by the Atlanta Stove Works, the basic design is probably the same.

tmull27216 said:
yes there is a picture on my profile page

I am going to bed before everybody sees that stack running out through the window.

Goodnight all.

BrotherBart said:
tmull27216 said:

I am going to bed before everybody sees that stack running out through the window.

Goodnight all.

BED......... it's only 9:eek:o BB come on crack another beer and let's see who's stove is better :cheese:

Gunner said:
BrotherBart said:
tmull27216 said:

Goodnight all.

BED......... it's only 9:eek:o BB come on crack another beer and let's see who's stove is better :cheese:

I already know the answer to that. :coolgrin: I just loaded the best one. We are supposed to be within a degree or two of the record low for March 9 tonight. Set back in the 30's. :grrr:

Status
Not open for further replies.