Any Insite on the Enivro Evolution EF5 ???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedmar

Dec 29, 2007
Eastern PA
Does anyone on this forum own an enviro evolution pellet stove. Is it as quiet as they say? Has it been reliable? Do you have any pics? I am interested in purchasing one in the new year and I wiould like to get as much "real" information as possible. Thanks in advance!!!

my dad is getting his 1/9 so cant help you on experience. But I did do alot of research for his house the Evolution was the ideal stove and with install got it for a great deal. For myself i have a bigger house and went with the Omega. The Evolution and Omega seem to be fairly simple stoves and easy to maintain. And is what we were both looking for,

If you dont mind me asking, how much did he end up paying for it, and how much for the installation? Could you let me know how it is once he gets it, and maybe post some pictures? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.