New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Any luck with pellets South Shore MA?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph2078

Nov 15, 2008
MA
I've got an order in through Lowe's but they are still waiting for deliveries. Calling all other local stores.... one has timber heat, but I believe the were crap if remember correctly.
Anyone find somersets in this area?

south shore wood pellets sold out!

Plenty of pellets at Home Depot.Right now the Rockland store shows 83 ton in stock.Ijust bought 5 ton of Fireside Ultra's at the Avon store and they still have 53 ton on hand.I like the Firesides.

Reactions: Augmister
just put my order in with pelletsrus in acton. $366/1.2 ton of lacrete (which works out to be about $305/regular ton). they will ship me 1 ton at the end of this month, and the rest, later. shipping charge was cheaper from this place in acton than SS pellets, you might want to give them a call. they are still taking orders for some other pellets, mostly around the $300/ton price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.