Any one ever order from these places??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijbelair55

Jan 8, 2014
sussex nj
Looking for a liner these two websites have the best prices just wondering if anybody has any input on them thanks in advance

Discountchimneysupply.com
fireplace-chimneystore.com

Can't say that i have. I just installed mine about 2 months ago. I went with Woodlanddirect.com. Not sure how their prices will compare to what you've seen elsewhere, but I was more than happy. Wicked fast delivery too. I ordered my liner kit on a Monday after lunch and came home from work on that Wednesday to find it on my porch. from MI to VA in less than 48hrs with free shipping. I was blown away.

I placed an order through the Fireplace and Chimney Store. Scott P, the owner has experience, is easy to talk to and keeps you informed as to the status of the order. I specified Olympia brand Armor Flex liner and parts and he was able to give me the best price. Material shipped direct from Olympia to me in Cincinnati taking three business days by LTL truck. Very positive experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.