any one ever

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisasst

Minister of Fire
Aug 13, 2008
cortland ny
Has any one ever used the leaf blower when the stove is still running?

chrisasst said:
Has any one ever used the leaf blower when the stove is still running?
Your kidding....RIGHT?

Yes, I did it once in a previous life before I was burned to death with a flaming leaf blower.

just kidding, I don't think I want to try it although I'd like to see it done by someone else, from a distance :)

I am going to give chrisasst a little slack here, I think the pellet stove is there only source of heat and can't afford to shut it down for very long. I would not recommend trying this. Its better to shut down and fully cool the stove. Wait for a warmer day if need be. Do your full cleaning and then the leaf blower cleaning. Lets not risk life or limb for the pellet stove.

No, I really wasn't going to try it. I was just curious because if the thought crossed my mind than maybe someone else actually tried it.
It just makes me made because I just blowed it out on dec 25th. And now it is the way it was before I did that...so in a matter of weeks, something it getting blocked and I get no heat.

woodsman23 said:
Holy SLICKPLANT BATMAN. Are you serious, give it a try and let us all know how it works out.....

Now THAT would be some "sparks from the pipe"!!!!!

Lil Slickplant....where are you???

chrisasst said:
No, I really wasn't going to try it. I was just curious because if the thought crossed my mind than maybe someone else actually tried it.
It just makes me made because I just blowed it out on dec 25th. And now it is the way it was before I did that...so in a matter of weeks, something it getting blocked and I get no heat.

Haven't tried it either.........I had to draw the line at turbo charging the OAK with my wife's blow drier & a roll of duct tape............

Dance pellets dance !!!!!!!!!!

yaaaaahhhaaahhhhaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.