Any opinions/experiences with Enerzone wood stoves, especially Destination 2.3?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colokid

Feb 2, 2014
Arvada, CO
After doing due diligence, I'm thinking of replacing an old stove with a Destination 2.3. Have a local dealer with a very knowledgable, responsive rep. Only reviews on Hearth.com were on a different model. Opinions? Experiences?

Enerzone makes a solid product. We have a destination on burn display, it does good. I have fired up several Enerzone products after installation and have always been impressed.

I helped a buddy install an enerzone for last winter. It looked to be a nice stove and it burns well. It is not the design/build of some of the upper end stoves, but you are also not paying the upper end prices. Appears to be a good bang for your buck stove. My buddy is more than happy with it once I proved to him what dry wood burns like. Like many newbys he was trying to burn 5 month old splits.

Reactions: Woody Stover
Status
Not open for further replies.