1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Any opinions on these?

Post in 'The Gear' started by Danno77, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danno77

Danno77 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hamilton, IL
    I'm not getting one, but it is interesting. I have some opinions, but I don't have the time right now. so....Discuss....

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. CTburning

CTburning New Member

Loc:
    Western CT
    You might be able to fit two rounds in the back. In it's defense it does say light duty.
  3. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    I'm thinking it's either a) a lawn tractor with two seats, a roll cage and small body on the back, b) it's a golf cart with a small body on the back and a roll cage or c) it's a cheap Chinese knock-off not and would not work well for most folks unless they're just aiming to drive to and from their flower garden.

My own take . . . if you want a tractor . . . get a real tractor. If you want a side-by-side ATV Ute . . . get a real side-by-side ATV Ute. If you want a golf cart, get a golf cart.

And if it is a cheap Chinese knock-off . . . I've seen too many folks buy cheap Chinese knock off ATVs and then have parts go or have them break down and not be able to get parts for them . . .
  4. Danno77

Danno77 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hamilton, IL
    I don't know what to say about it. Its only got a 9hp engine, yet you can haul 250lbs in the back and tow 500lbs with it and it can go 30mph. That's impressive for a 9hp engine, IMO. I can see doing any one of those things, but to be able to do all, is impressive.

It's just RWD, though. If there were like a million options and add-ons like with some other utes, like a Gator, then they might be onto something.

needs to be about $300-$500 cheaper, too, so i can justify buying some "off-brand" as opposed to a used known brand.
  5. jeff_t

jeff_t Minister of Fire

Loc:
    SE MI
    I have to drive by a very nice looking used Gator 6x4 on my way to work every day. If I had $3000 to spend, that would be the way. I'm going to start traveling a different way.
  6. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    It's cute, but I much prefer this...of course, it cost a good deal more. Right now, I have the backhoe removed and the 3PH deployed to move trailers, splitter around. I really don't need this thing, but I sure do have a lot of fun with it. :lol:

Attached Files:

• snow.jpg
      snow.jpg
      File size:
      116.5 KB
      Views:
  7. oldspark

oldspark Guest

Nice tractor and nice house!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.