Any opinions on these?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
I'm not getting one, but it is interesting. I have some opinions, but I don't have the time right now. so....Discuss....

Attachments

• menards ad.jpg
    menards ad.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 260
You might be able to fit two rounds in the back. In it's defense it does say light duty.

I'm thinking it's either a) a lawn tractor with two seats, a roll cage and small body on the back, b) it's a golf cart with a small body on the back and a roll cage or c) it's a cheap Chinese knock-off not and would not work well for most folks unless they're just aiming to drive to and from their flower garden.

My own take . . . if you want a tractor . . . get a real tractor. If you want a side-by-side ATV Ute . . . get a real side-by-side ATV Ute. If you want a golf cart, get a golf cart.

And if it is a cheap Chinese knock-off . . . I've seen too many folks buy cheap Chinese knock off ATVs and then have parts go or have them break down and not be able to get parts for them . . .

I don't know what to say about it. Its only got a 9hp engine, yet you can haul 250lbs in the back and tow 500lbs with it and it can go 30mph. That's impressive for a 9hp engine, IMO. I can see doing any one of those things, but to be able to do all, is impressive.

It's just RWD, though. If there were like a million options and add-ons like with some other utes, like a Gator, then they might be onto something.

needs to be about $300-$500 cheaper, too, so i can justify buying some "off-brand" as opposed to a used known brand.

I have to drive by a very nice looking used Gator 6x4 on my way to work every day. If I had $3000 to spend, that would be the way. I'm going to start traveling a different way.

It's cute, but I much prefer this...of course, it cost a good deal more. Right now, I have the backhoe removed and the 3PH deployed to move trailers, splitter around. I really don't need this thing, but I sure do have a lot of fun with it. :lol:

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 206
fossil said:
It's cute, but I much prefer this...of course, it cost a good deal more. Right now, I have the backhoe removed and the 3PH deployed to move trailers, splitter around. I really don't need this thing, but I sure do have a lot of fun with it. :lol:
Nice tractor and nice house!

Status
Not open for further replies.