Any quality pellets near poughkeepsie, ny - dutchess county??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like it comes down to what burns best for your particular stove. Do you have a good source "up" there?

I used a canadian brand from Agway in my last house. They seemed to do the job. I just ordered 2 tons of New England Wood Pellets for $580 delivered from www.pellets2u.com which really redirects to www.pelletsales.com. Agway currently wanted $300 per ton anyway, plus I'd have to go get them. Ashleigh's Hearth and Home in Poughkeepsie near Marist college is supposedly getting a bunch of pellets the first week of july, and supposedly selling them for about 250 or 260 per ton.

ylomnstr said:
I used a canadian brand from Agway in my last house. They seemed to do the job. I just ordered 2 tons of New England Wood Pellets for $580 delivered from www.pellets2u.com which really redirects to www.pelletsales.com. Agway currently wanted $300 per ton anyway, plus I'd have to go get them. Ashleigh's Hearth and Home in Poughkeepsie near Marist college is supposedly getting a bunch of pellets the first week of july, and supposedly selling them for about 250 or 260 per ton.

Here is the latest just posted on www.pellets2u.com

Subject: Please alert your customers to place their fuel orders right away.

Dear PelletSales.com Dealer Affiliate,

We wanted to write to let you know that we are experiencing an unprecedented surge in demand for our services.

In order to provide our affiliated retailers with the highest possible level of service during this period, we are restricting access to portions of our site to affiliates. Even so, we can not guarantee to meet every request for product or delivery services. Accordingly, we are encouraging our affiliates to notify their customers right away that they should log onto our site and secure their fuel needs for the upcoming season.

Because we are restricting access, your customers will need to use the affiliate code on the back of the Green Dealer Affiliate Card when visiting our site or contacting our customer service personnel. Please be sure to let them know to use that affiliate code when requesting a quote on our site. Should you need more cards please contact our office.

We look forward to continuing to serve you and your customers, and appreciate your cooperation in communicating this message to your customers.

Regards,

Darlene Mangan

PelletSales.Com

AmericanBiomass.Net

I got mine!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.